The Fatima Youth Initiative (FYI) is a community-based family support project for families and children (aged 4-12) in the Fatima area and surrounding streets with a team of dedicated and qualified staff.
Parents and Guardians are assigned a key worker by the Fatima Youth Initiative and work out a family work plan where you decide how best the project can support you.
One to one support for parents advice, information and referrals to other services
Work with parents and children
– Whole family work
– Parents groups and activities
– Family outings
– For children aged 4-12 we offer family work, group-work and individual work.
– Safe space for young people to explore feelings/play & have a say
– Build on self-esteem, skills and talents
– Have fun
– Ensure children have a say in their group
– Group outings
You can phone, email or just call in to see us. We will be happy to give you any information you need to be involved with the project.