Families come to FYI if they are experiencing difficulties and need support. It can be for various reasons including:
• Managing children’s behaviour;
• Support with contacting other agencies;
• Loss/Separation of a loved one;
• Personal difficulties e.g. depression, stress etc.
You can contact the Fatima Youth Initiative yourself or someone outside of your family may support you to come:
• Self Referral;
• Community Projects e.g. local drugs team;
• Social Work team;
• Public Health Nurse;
• Dublin City Council;
• Local Schools.