When working with families we have the following values:
• We maintain high standards of confidentiality;
• We operate on the principles of community development;
• We have a non-judgemental and open approach to our work;
• We believe that all families have strengths and we try to build on these;
• We work with a holistic approach. This means that we value the overall development of each child, family and the community in which they live;
• We are committed to integration: working with other services to gain maximum benefit for the families with whom we work.